Celebrity health

FILE - In this Feb. 7, 2015 file photo, Spanish actor Antonio Banderas holds his Honorific Goya trophy for his career, at the Goya Film Awards Ceremony in Madrid, Spain. Antonio Banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack that he had in January 2017. (AP Photo/Daniel Ochoa de Olza, File)
March 26, 2017 - 4:52 am
MADRID (AP) — Spanish film star Antonio Banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack that he had in January. The 56-year-old Banderas tells Spanish media that "I suffered a heart attack on Jan. 26, but it wasn't serious and hasn't caused any damage." Banderas says he underwent a procedure to...
Read More
March 26, 2017 - 4:11 am
MADRID (AP) — Spanish film star Antonio Banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack that he had in January. The 56-year-old Banderas tells Spanish media that "I suffered a heart attack on Jan. 26, but it wasn't serious and hasn't caused any damage." Banderas says he underwent a procedure to...
Read More
March 26, 2017 - 4:04 am
MADRID (AP) — Spanish film star Antonio Banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack that he had in January. The 56-year-old Banderas tells Spanish media that "I suffered a heart attack on Jan. 26, but it wasn't serious and hasn't caused any damage." Banderas says he underwent a procedure to...
Read More
FILE - In this Jan. 7, 2017 file photo, Willie Nelson performs in Nashville, Tenn. Nelson has postponed three California shows because of illness. Publicist Elaine Schock tells The Associated Press that Nelson will have to miss his three-night stint that had been scheduled for Monday Feb. 6, 2017, Tuesday, Feb. 7, and Wednesday, Feb. 8, at Buck Owens' Crystal Palace in Bakersfield, Calif. Schock gave no details on Nelson's sickness, but says he plans to be back on the road again for a Feb. 16, concert at a San Antonio rodeo. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey, File)
February 06, 2017 - 8:01 pm
BAKERSFIELD, California (AP) — Willie Nelson has postponed three California shows because of illness. Publicist Elaine Schock tells The Associated Press that Nelson will have to miss his three-night stint that had been scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at Buck Owens' Crystal Palace in...
Read More
FILE - This March 31, 2011 file photo shows Canadian pop star Michael Buble, left, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Buble and Lopilato said on Feb. 3, 2017, that their 3-year-old son Noah “has been progressing well during his treatment” for cancer. (AP Photo/Natacha Pisarenko, File)
February 03, 2017 - 9:55 am
NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Buble says his 3-year-old son Noah "has been progressing well during his treatment" for cancer. The Canadian singer and his wife, Argentine TV actress Luisana Lopilato, say in a statement Friday that "doctors are very optimistic about the future for our little boy." They say...
Read More
FILE - In this Oct. 8, 2013, file photo, a sign marks the entrance to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta. The canceled federal conference on climate change and health problem is back on but apparently minus the federal government. Former Vice President Al Gore, the University of Washington, the Harvard Global Health Institute and the American Public Health Association are resurrecting a climate change and health conference set for next month that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had planned then canceled in December. (AP Photo/David Goldman, File)
January 26, 2017 - 6:05 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — A conference on climate change and health is back on but apparently minus the U.S. government. Several organizers including former Vice President Al Gore have resurrected the meeting set for next month in Atlanta. The government's top public health agency had planned the...
Read More

Pages